Are you a huge programming fan? Does writing new codes give you thrill? If yes, then you would definitely love the apps that we are today going to share in this article. These pocket-friendly Android apps let you do programming anytime and from anywhere on your android gadgets. In this post, we have listed programming apps which will allow you to write and run codes for programming languages like C, C++, Java, etc.,
The Best Android Programming Apps For A True Coder
-1. C4droid – C/C++ compiler & IDE
C4droid is a very useful C/C++, compiler and IDE available on the Android platform. With this app, you can directly run C on your phone. However, it is a paid app, but it doesn’t really great app for C developers. Some of the versatile and user-friendly features of the app are;
- You can create your own application on Android phones and even run them without internet access.
- To edit code on the app, you following options; syntax highlighting, tabs, code completion, code formatting, file association and undo/redo.
- You can easily share or export your program as APKs or Native executables.
- It doesn’t require any root access.
- Full ANSI C and ISO C99 support with TCC (Tiny C Compiler) + uClibc.
- It supports Git integration.
- You customize the graphical user interface with this app like where to place tabs and buttons, and various other customized themes are also supported by this app.
-2. CppDroid – C/C++ IDE
This one is yet another simple C/C++ IDE and compiler for the Android platform users. This app is more focused on learning programming languages and their libraries. Moreover, this app is free on the Android PlayStore. So, let’s review some of the interesting features of the app;
- This app completes code in real time and fixes bugs also.
- There are numerous variables and methods available like file and tutorial navigator, static analysis etc.,
- App configures smart syntax highlighting, auto indentation and auto pairing.
- The app works completely offline and supports Dropbox.
- There are plenty of different tutorials, examples, and project that helps you in learning C++ programming language.
-3. AIDE- IDE for Android Java C++
- It provides valuable lessons for Android, Java and game development.
- This app allows developers to edit, compile and run codes with a single click. It doesn’t require any root access.
- With this app, you can debug Android java apps and java console apps easily.
- You will get real-time error checking and code refactoring with this app.
- Code completion and syntax highlighting Dropbox integration.
-4. QPython – Python for Android
QPython is a script engine that runs python scripts and project on Android gadgets. This app contains Python interpreter, console, editor, and the SL4A Library for Android. This app lets you easily develop python project and scripts using your smartphones.
Well, these are some cool Android apps that you will definitely love. If you have any other cool Android Programming Apps that you have personally used and developed an app, then please share with us. Happy coding folks!