Back End Developer Holds The Real Magic
Who is your favorite actor?
Now, don’t get confused, just think about your favorite actor. Suppose if like me, you are Salman Khan’s fan, then think what makes Salman Khan special. Of course, his power packed action personality and amazingly fit body. But, in lieu of getting a fit body and performing dangerous stunts, he hired a fitness trainer and stunt experts to help him.
And, similarly in the performance of your favorite high ranking website the back-end developers have contributed a lot. Normally, all the hard work of back-end developers never get recognized, as like no one knows the name of Salman Khan’s fitness trainer.
But, nowadays, back-end developers are started to get appreciated as their role in attracting users is vital. But, still, front-end developers are getting more attention, so dear, back-end developers this post is for you. Where we will share some amazing tools that you must have in your system to be top in your game and survive in the ever-changing digital world.
Languages & Framework Tools
- PHP – For the past 23 years, PHP has been the most popular server-side scripting language. Usually, pre-installed PHP is available on all the web host servers. And, besides numerous PHP frameworks are present in the market to make your app more fertile. Some of the most popular ones are Symfony, Laravel, Phalcon, and Yii Framework.
- Python – It is the highly popular language and nowadays all the dynamic apps are designed on it. The easy to learn and adapt features of the Python are making it the first choice of programmers. Moreover, data scientists and engineers also trust this language. In the market, plenty of interesting Python frameworks are present, but Django and Pyramid are two most used frameworks.
- Laravel – It is a PHP framework who is currently ruling the market due to simplicity and elegance. Laravel can be useful for the beginners as well as an advanced learner. It can be used on any type and size of the project.
Web Server Technology Tools
- Apache – It was introduced in 1999, and since than ruling the internet with 50.01% of the web users. It is open source and the most reliable tool for the web servers community. Apache has been a revolutionary tool and contributed a lot in designing today’s web structure.
- NGINX – This open source tool can be used for web serving, reverse proxying, caching, load balancing, media streaming, and more. Oh, and it can be used as a proxy server for email and a reverse proxy and load balancer for HTTP, TCP, and UDP servers.
- MySQL – It is the world’s most trusted rational database open source server. MySQL is highly fast and is often known to be part of the LAMP web development stack. Due to the fact that it fast, reliable and scalable, MySQL is perfect for backend developers.
- MongoDB – It is a free and open NoSQL database system. MongoDB saves data in JSON format which makes it easy to pass between client and server. It is closely related to the MongoDB, ExpressJS, AngularJS, and NodeJS which is acronyms for MEAN.
Git Clients & Services Tool
- SourceTree – This tool eases out the process of how the user interacts with the GIT and Mercurial repositories.
- Docker – It maps out different microservices for the developers like easy to use packaging, distribution and deployment environment for designing application. Docker goes little extra and also offers native clustering (Docker Swarm) registry service (Docker Hub) and cloud service (Docker Cloud).
Local Development Environment
- XAMPP – Developers can enjoy the advantage of the local development environment with the open source and cross-platform XAMPP tool.
- WampServer – With this open source environment developers can create web applications with Apache, PHP, and a MySQL database.