If you are ready to dive into the big pool of programming and won’t be a successful developer, then how will you dive into the pool without proper gears. Yep, if you dive into the pool of programming without the back of proper gears, then you are going to doom in the deep water.
Okay, now here I’m not talking about actual swim gears, I’m talking about the gadgets which you required as a programmer to develop some cool programs. And, one of the most important gadgets that every developer needs is their laptop.
A laptop is a work desk for a programmer where he keeps all his work files and created dynamic codes. So, before starting your journey as a programmer, you have to gear yourself with the latest technology oriented laptops which can help you in creating the futuristic codes and apps. Now, if you are ready to order programming laptop for yourself, then order a laptop with some specific qualities.
Qualities of Good Programming Laptops
You need to get a programming laptop which has solid power so that you can create futuristic technology-based apps and codes easily. Your laptop must have Intel i5 or i7 processor, don’t settle for the less powerful processor. And, the laptop should of 4th generation at least, today 8th generation laptops are also available which are quite expensive.
Operating System –
Always get the programming laptop which provides you support of the latest operating system. If your laptop can’t support the latest technology and apps, then you won’t be able to create technology oriented apps. Window users should get Windows 10 Home OS, similarity android and iOS should get the latest versions of OS.
Storage and Performance –
Storage and performance are two other important factors which must be discussed when you are getting your programming laptop. Your laptop must have 500GB or more disk storage with a performance which can support HDD with 16 – 64 MB Cache or SSD. Minimum 6GB of RAM (8 -16GB RAM) is recommended for programming laptops.
Screen Resolution –
To work effectively on your laptop, you should get a laptop with 1600×900 screen resolution and screen size needs to be around 14 inches.
Hitesh Choudhary’s Recommended Programming Laptops
Hitesh Chaudhary is a remarkable programmer and has years of experience under his belt. So, after trying different programming laptops, he has shortlisted two dynamic programming laptops in his YouTube video. If you want to be successful like him, then you should get any programming laptop from these two options;
- Retina display with 13.3-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit display and IPS technology. It has 2560×1600 native resolution at 227 pixels per inch with support for millions of colors.
- Integrated Touch ID sensors for swift motion.
- It has the power of 1.6GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 processor.
- MacBook Air can operate 12 hours straight on wireless connectivity without charge.
- You will get 8GB of 2133MHz LPDDR3 onboard memory.
ASUS TUF FX504
- This is a power packed Intel Core i5 processor gadget.
- It is the latest 8th Generation of Laptop.
- With this laptop, you will get a 15.6-inch FHD screen.
- The 8GB/1TB Hybrid HDD (FireCuda) + 128GB SSD memory has been installed in it.
- The programming laptop is powered with OS Windows 10 and GTX 1050 4GB Graphics card as well.
So, if you want to find the perfect programming laptop, then do follow the recommendations of Hitesh Chaudhary.